Odor control is an ongoing regulatory hurdle for business owners seeking to capitalize on cannabis cultivation. Odor mitigation plans must typically be stamped by a state licensed mechanical engineer, and approved by local regulatory agencies. Hybrid Tech’s suite of engineers frequently conduct odor control plans for projects large and small, and we were recently invited on the CannaInsider podcast to discuss some of the technical aspects of odor control and cannabis engineering in general.
– How to contain cannabis odor to avoid fines
– The trade-offs of using different types of extraction
– The cost per square foot for grows and extraction facilities
– Why extractors do better than cultivators during gluts
– Best practices when designing a grow and extraction facility
– Creating two-tier grows