Our company is seeking a Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Oregon (California would be great as well!). Must be able to collaborate in a fast-paced, fun environment.
Must be willing to be in office 40 HRS a week locally in Oregon City, OR. Our office is a collaborative setting and our firm coordinates multiple disciplines to deliver high quality professional engineering for projects in the Cannabis industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that is willing to grow with the company and take on a managerial role including project management, deliverable tracking, and interfacing with both clients and multidisciplinary team members.
- Experience and expertise using Revit
- Must have experience working with DWG files
- Experience with Hydronic and DX systems
- Working knowledge of and experience with permit sets
- Working knowledge of and experience with construction administration
- Experienced with project management regarding construction documents
- Ability to handle several projects at one time
- Knowledge of plans review processes
- Experience with IES and CFD
- Experience and working knowledge of Google Suite including Docs, Sheets, and Drive
- Basecamp or comparable project management software experience
- Experience working with a team of mechanical engineers on projects in a collaborative office environment and with remote contractors.
- Travel required intermittently.
- Full benefit plan (Health, dental, vision) available at 30 days
- Pay: DOE
- For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter.