Mechanical engineers (licensed PE) and electrical engineers (licensed PE) needed.
Licensed and insured Oregon design and engineering firm in a rapid growth sector is looking for skilled licensed engineers. This is a innovative and engaging sector with one of the best projections for growth. Two positions are available immediately:
Position #1: Full time mechanical engineer
Position #2: Full time electrical engineer
Location: Oregon City, OR
Compensation: Compensation will be based on experience
Employment type: Full-time
- Must have current PE license and the capacity to acquire license in other states
- Must be competent with Revit, CAD, Basecamp, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and license specific software
- Must have project management experience
- Some time in central office with flexibility for some home office work.
- Occasional field time is expected on projects as well as travel and attendance at national trade shows with our team.
- Coordination with President of the company to oversee multiple projects at a time and work to coordinate other team members on assignments.
- Position is competitive full time salary doe
- Paid license fees and continuing education
- Medical/retirement plan at 90 days
- PTO flex time and all federal holidays at 90 days
- Company laptop and phone
- Company licenses for software
- Training on industry specific innovative technologies and systems
- Potential for bonuses, salary raises, and/or profit sharing after bi-annual performance reviews